Wellbeing is a key priority within the Beauchamps family and promotion of positive mental health and wellbeing is embedded within the school community.
We support students’ mental and emotional health in a range of ways in school including:
- Having a Wellbeing Mentor available to students for both appointments and a drop in service at break and lunch
- Weekly visits from the school nurse
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy – individuals and groups
- Year Leaders with specific training in supporting mental and emotional health
- Regular training to the whole staff on mental and emotional health
- An Applied Suicide Intervention Skills trained member of staff available
- Youth worker
- Young Carers support
- Bereavement support from St Luke’s
If you have any queries or are concerned about a student’s mental health, please use the ‘Contact Us’ page or alternatively contact the Year Lead for the relevant year group.