Mental Health Support
Wellbeing is a key priority within the Beauchamps family and promotion of positive mental health and wellbeing is embedded within the school community.
We support student’s mental and emotional health in a range of ways in school including:
- Having a Wellbeing Mentor available to students for both appointments and a drop in service and break and lunch
- Weekly visits from the school nurse
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy – individuals and groups
- Year Leaders with specific training in supporting mental and emotional health
- Regular training to the whole staff on mental and emotional health
- An Applied Suicide Intervention Skills trained member of staff available
- Youth worker
- Young Carers support
- Bereavement support from St Luke’s
If you have any queries or are concerned about a student’s mental health, please use the 'Contact Us' page or alternatively contact the Year Lead for the relevant year group.
Please see the bottom of the page for Corona Virus specific resources.