- Safeguarding and Wellbeing
- News from Kooth
- Keeping Children Safe in Education
- Child Protection Policy
- Additional Child Protection Policy during school closure
- NSPCC: Report Abuse in Education
- Children Act 1989
- Children Act 2004
- Drugs and Alcohol Advice
- Further Information
- Safeguarding and Wellbeing School Events
- Online Advice
- Essex Online Safety Guidance and Resources
- Mental Health & Wellbeing
- Wellbeing Apps
- PREVENT – Extremism and Radicalisation
- School Policies
- National and Local Safeguarding Policies
Here are some activities to try at home to improve your wellbeing.
If you have any queries or are concerned about a student’s mental health, please use the 'Contact Us' page or alternatively contact the Year Lead for the relevant year group.
- EPIC Psychology and Wellbeing Services have information for parents and activities for Young people relating to anxiety and resilience as well as some Corona Virus specific resources
- However you're feeling, it can be great to express yourself and do things you enjoy. And that's where the Childline Toolbox comes in. Take your mind off things with games, advice from our videos or find new ways to handle your emotions.