For those students who require a specified level of intervention and support individual support plans are devised which may include:
- In-class support.
- Weekly 1-2-1 support.
- Small group GCSE Maths support.
For ALL students:
- A twice weekly ‘Drop In’ study skills clinic where students can access help with issues such as organisation, time management and revision techniques.
- A Comfort Zone where students can work or relax in a quieter setting.
- A quiet workroom with WP access
- The Social Hub (which runs every Wednesday during the Enrichment period and provides a smaller, quieter space for students to meet others and socialise).