Beauchamps High School is an outstanding school driven to develop all students to excel and achieve their potential, both academically and personally. The school has a long tradition of academic excellence. We look for teachers and support staff who are well qualified, enthusiastic and passionate about our values. Our culture is a friendly and welcoming environment where teaching and learning envelops both staff and students alike.
For staff we offer:
- Comprehensive Induction Programme
Proactive and ongoing development for all staff.
- Staff Wellbeing Programme
- Access to The Education Support Partnership
- Teaching Staff – Allocated Laptop
The Governing Body is committed to:
- safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, of children and young people;
- promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of different backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
- the fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs. and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share this commitment.
Beauchamps High School vacancies are advertised on Essex Schools Jobs and in the Essex Job Scene.
Please use the attached application form to submit a speculative application.
This should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org